Posted by Admin - 15/09/2015
Property management can be a challenging and time consuming task.
Our optional management service, provides landlords with a dedicated property manager from our property management department who will be the main point of contact throughout the term of the tenancy.
Our property management service deals with all aspects of the tenancy and will always endeavour to protect, advise and direct you at all times.
The 9yds management service includes…
- Collection of rent and providing you with monthly rent statements
- Carry out periodic inspections at your request
- Dealing with day to day maintenance issues using only approved contractors
- Serving notices at your request
- Arranging deposit renewal (only if requested)
- Arrange property certificate renewals, including Gas Safety & EPC (where applicable)
- Organise, negotiate and arrange tenancy renewals and rent increases.
- Arrange rent warranty renewals
- A zero tolerance to tenant rent arrears, including weekly chase letters until the arrears balance is settled in full (continues even after the tenants have vacated)
- Deal with any Rent Warranty claim and subsequent legal proceedings
- Monthly newsletter provided to all landlords and tenants keeping you abreast of selective legislative changes and the market as a whole
- 24 hour online portal for matters that may occur outside of normal business hours, including; tenant facility to pay their rent, centralised database of newsletter articles, contact facilities for landlords& tenants to directly contact a Property Manager for all aspects of the tenancy (i.e. maintenance enquires, rent enquiries etc.)
for more information read our introduction to 9yds